At Huecore, we’re on a mission to connect every vehicle allowing them to contribute to safer drivers, better insurance policies, and drive environmental change through the support of smart-city initiatives.
The Market Research Analyst Intern will aid in interpreting data, formulating reports and making recommendations based upon the research findings. To accomplish this task, the Market Research Analyst will work with the client (either internal or external) to understand, define and document the overarching business object. The Market Research Analyst applies qualitative and quantitative techniques to interpret the data and produce substantiated recommendations. Market Research Analysts frequently present the findings and recommendations to the client.
- Communicating with clients to understand and document the business objectives
- Formulating analysis plans and acquiring client sign-off
- Designing or assisting in the development of questionnaires and moderator guides to ensure the necessary data is captured
- Conducting in-depth data analyses using traditional and advanced methods
- Authoring reports containing actionable recommendations
- Making presentations—answering questions and instilling confidence
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years within the custom Market Research industry
- 1 to 3 years of industry/sector experience
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
- Expertise with Excel, PowerPoint, and SPSS/SAS
- Bachelors or advanced degree in business, mathematics, or the sciences